Tents: different types
When we think of a large tent that guarantees an event, many people will no doubt think of the circus tent. A tent that guarantees an atmospheric event in terms of interior and beautiful lighting.
CampingWith a smaller tent, we soon think of camping again.
Party, event and storage tentsYet there are many other types of tents that are used for:
- Business receptions
- Sporting events
- Storage area
Tents come in all shapes and sizes; and are both rented and sold. They differ in price per size, type and accommodation. Below you will find an overview of different types of tents.
- Very easy to use, often set up in less than 5 minutes
- Is mainly used for a reception or an exhibition stand
- The standard sizes are: 3 x 3 meters, 3 x 4.5 meters, 3 x 6 meters and 4 x 4 meters
- Eyes a bit more chic and are therefore ideal for a company reception / party
- Here are the standard sizes: 4 x 4 meters, 5 x 5 meters, 6 x 6 meters
- Very suitable for a nice dinner with a large group of people.
- A frequently used haltent is that with a size of 10 x 10 meters
- Interesting if, for example, you want to organize a wedding party, family celebration or a party
- The standard sizes are 3 x 4 meters, 3 x 6 meters, 4 x 4 meters, 4 x 6 meters, 4 x 8 meters, 5 x 8 meters, 5 x 6.8 meters, 5 x 10 meters
- If you need a storage place for material quickly, such a tent can offer a solution
- The standard dimensions of the tent are: 3.3 x 6 meters, 6 x 6 x 3 m, 6 x 6 x 3.70 m and 6 x 12 x 3.70 m.
The tent canvasThe tent sails are developed from PVC (polyvinyl chloride) or PE (polyethylene).
Polyvin chloride (PVC)
- The raw materials of this plastic are petroleum and salt
- PVC is very durable and is therefore widely used
- Better understood under the name 'plastic'
- Often less durable than PVC tents, and therefore also cheaper.
Interior of the tentThe specialized suppliers of event and party tents will ensure that there is sufficient attention for a good:
- lighting: very important for the atmosphere in and around the tent.
- heating: Even though the weather seems to be good, it can always change and that's why a tent heater (especially in the late hours of a party, for example) is certainly not an unnecessary luxury.
- device: how many tables and chairs should be (and where), how the lighting should be placed, the floor ...
- cooling: when it is already warm you can enjoy fresh air through an appropriate cooling system, so you can stay calm and comfortable at the place of the event